My business cards arrived today. I somehow feel like I’m a real counsellor now. I can hand these little darlings out to various people and say, “here’s my card”, “would you like a card?”, here, take one of my cards!”.
Now that the cards are here, I’m wondering what it was that took me so long to get them ordered. Actually, I know the answer to that question. I excel at procrastination . . . rather, it’s more like indecision. I don’t know which it is. I can’t make up my mind. Hmmm, I’ll think about that and let you know later . . .
Welcome to my thoughts . . .
This is a work in progress as I process the thoughts in my head, through the keyboard and onto the screen. Sometimes, it is good to re-visit one's thoughts, and that's what this blog is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment